1/2 pint SA Gold
4 cod loin
How To Make
1. Place the flour, eggs and SA Gold beer into a large bowl and mix until smooth and free from any lumps.
2. Peel the potatoes, wash and chip
3. Coat the cod with flour and dip into the beer batter
4. Place the fish into a pre-heated deep fat fryer at 180oC or and cook until crisp and golden brown
5. Cook the chips in the deep fat fryer until golden brown, shake well and serve
6. Place the fish and chips on a large dinner plate and serve with a wedge of lemon and tartar sauce.