BRAINS 1000 WELSH WINNERS
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: SA Brain & Co. Ltd. Cardiff, CF10 5DS
1. This Promotion is only open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Available only on bottles or pints of Brains SA, Brains SA Gold, Brains Dark and Brains Bitter.
3. Only valid in participating pubs and supermarkets. Whilst stocks last.
4. Promotion is subject to availability
5. Purchase not necessary. To enter without purchase please send a stamped address envelope to Brains 1000 Welsh Winners, PO Box 504, Leicester, LE94 0AE and a promotional code will be send out to you. Only one code sent out per household. No purchase codes will have the same chance of winning as scratch card codes.
6. Each entrant is entitled to a maximum of one scratch card per day.
7. Promotion Period: Opens 00.01 BST on 1st Feb 2016. Closes once all promotional bottles and scratch cards have been distributed or 23.59 GMT on 31st July 2017, whichever comes first. All claims must be made by 23.59 GMT on 31st July 2017 to be valid.
8. To Enter: Entrants must:
a. purchase a promotional bottle of of Brains SA, Brains SA Gold or Brains Dark and look for a winning code under the bottle top or purchase a pint of Brains SA, Brains SA Gold, Brains Dark and Brains Bitter from participating pubs to receive a scratch card to reveal a code.
b. Go to www.brains1000welshwinners.com and enter in the unique code from either the bottle top or the promotional scratch card to reveal if you have won a prize. All bottle codes will be winners; non-winning bottles will have no code. Not all scratch card codes will be winners.
c. Follow the instructions on screen to receive your award if you are a winner.
9. Multiple entries are permitted, providing each entry is accompanied by a different unique code. Each unique code can only be entered once.
10. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
11. Entrants should retain their entry code and bottle/pack as it may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be required to validate a claim.
12. Prizes include:
- 2 x WRU LED TRAINING SESSION WITH ALUN WYN JONES FOR YOUR LOCAL RUGBY TEAM (limited to 1 hour training session, timing and location to be agreed with WRU. Brains and the WRU reserves the right to supply an alternative Welsh player should Alun Wyn Jones be unavailable)
- 2 x BEHIND THE SCENES TOUR AT PRINCIPALITY STADIUM ON MATCH DAY
- 8 X PAIRS OF TICKETS FOR A FAW WORLD CUP QUALIFIER HOME GAME in 2017
- 5 X PAIRS OF TICKETS TO WATCH THE WELSH FOOTBALL TEAM TRAIN at The Vale Resort
- 10 X SIGNED FOOTBALL SHIRTS OR FOOTBALLS
- 5 x Pair of tickets to attend the ‘Captain’s Run’ training session
- 10 x Signed Rugby Shirts
- 10 x pairs of tickets for Rugby
- 1 x match ball from Wales v Australia match from the 2016 UA Series signed by the 2 captains
- 50 x Stadium tour tickets for Principality Stadium (Ticket valid for 12 months from issue date)
- 100 x Meal for 2 in a Brains pub - voucher to be posted out to winners, voucher to be used by end of December 2017. Voucher only redeemable from Brains Managed houses, for a full list of houses visit https://www.sabrain.com/competition-tc. Redeemable on food and drink. Not to be used with any other offer
- 500 x £10 drinks voucher - voucher to be posted out to winners, voucher to be used by end of December 2017. Voucher only redeemable from Brains Managed houses, for a full list of houses visit https://www.sabrain.com/competition-tc. Redeemable on food and drink. Not to be used with any other offer.
- 1000 bottles of beer - voucher to be posted out to winners, voucher to be used by end of December 2017. Voucher redeemable from participating retailers. Voucher to be used to claim a bottle of Brains SA, Brains SA Gold and Brains Dark. Subject to availability.
The prize list above are the list of prizes available to be won, but not all prizes may be awarded.
13. Any additional costs associated with claiming this prize will be funded by the prize winner. Travel and accommodation will not be included in the prize unless specified.
14. Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash alternative in whole or in part.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Reward may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
17. The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion, including media and social media activity.
18. The prize winners’ full names and counties are available by sending a sending a self-addressed envelope to Brains 1000 Welsh Winners, PO Box 504, Leicester, LE94 0AEor by emailing marketing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date.
19. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Reward from the date of claiming.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting the Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
22. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation.
23. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
24. It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol and licensees at participating outlets should be mindful of this when running the promotion.
25. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any Reward award will be void.
27. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
29. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.