CAPRI-SUN 'WIN A FAMILY WEEKEND IN LONDON' COMPETITION
Abridged Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to GB and Isle of Man residents only, aged 16+. Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian when participating in the prize. Promotion opens 23rd March 2018 and closes 15th April 2018. Prize is a family weekend in London for 4 people with pre-paid tickets to an exhibition at The Natural History Museum.To enter: Purchase a Capri-Sun from a participating outlet and receive an entry card, fill in your details and return to a member of staff. Max 1 entry per person. Only one prize can be awarded per household. Winning entry will be selected by random. For full Terms and Conditions see www.sabrain.com/caprisun. Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Pemberton House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1EZ. No entries should be sent to this address.
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain and the Isle of Man only. Employees of Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over and have access to the internet and an email account.
- This promotion opens on 23rd March 2018 and closes at 23:59 on 15th April 2018.Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
How to enter
- To enter this promotion, purchase 1 x Capri-Sun at a Brains outlet. Then, provide your contact details on supplied entry form within the family origami kit and return to a member of staff.
Selecting the winner(s)
- RANDOM DRAW: 1 winner will be selected by a random draw on 30th April 2018 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive: A weekend in London including pre-paid family ticket to 1 current exhibition at the National History Museum, £200 spending money, travel allowance (up to £300, and 2 nights (either Friday, Saturday or Saturday, Sunday) stay in a 3* hotel.
The London weekend is subject to the Natural History Terms & Conditions of purchase and can be found at http://www.nhm.ac.uk/about-us/ticketing-terms-and-conditions-of-sale.html and the reserved hotel’s.
Terms and Conditions of booking which can be provided upon request.
- Winners, or guests of winners, aged less than 18 years must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian when participating in the prize.
- Trip must be taken before 1st September 2018.
Notification and delivery of the prize
- The winner will be notified within 5 working days of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry to this promotion.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 28 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The prize will be dispatched to the winner by post or email dependent on the winner’s request by 6th June 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- The name of the winner will be made available on request to those sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Mesh Marketing, 12-16 Laystall Street, London, EC1R 4PF after 6th June 2018
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Pemberton House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1EZ. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
ELEVENS CHARITY RAFFLE
APRIL PRIZE T&Cs
The promoter of this competition is: Elevens Bar & Grill, 15 Castle St, Cardiff CF10 1BS (“Elevens Bar & Grill”). Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date & time. Ticket will only be issued with the purchase of bespoke raffle ticket at a fixed price of £3 from Elevens Bar & Grill. Prize is 1 boxing glove signed by Anthony Joshua. The competition opens, 11am 29thst March 2018, and close at 23.59pm GMT on the 28th April 2018, After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced via social media on Sunday 29th April, 2018 after 12pm. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received. We accept no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Where Elevens Bar and Grill are unable to contact following our first and only attempt, we reserve the right to redraw the prize. All winners are required to co-operate with our right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Elevens Bar and Grill reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. Children are permitted in the venue until 10pm. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable, the promoter reserves the right to pull the competition with no refund. Employees of S.A Brains & Elevens Bar & Grill, as well as family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion of the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Entry into the competition will be seen as an acceptance of these terms and conditions
Copyright © 2018 Elevens Bar & Grill - All Rights Reserved.
HEAD IN THE GAME COMPETITION
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over
- The Competition is not open to employees or employees of agencies of SA Brain and Co Ltd their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the competition, you must enter by tweeting @Brainsbrewery with your #headinthegame
- Only one entry per person.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Competition opens on 12th Jan 2018 and closes at 09:00 on 17th March 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries by 23rd March 2018
- The Competition is for two tickets to watch Wales play in an Under Armour Series game at the Principality Stadium in Autumn 2018, and to meet Alun Wyn Jones in person (limited to half an hour meet and greet, timing and location to be agreed with the WRU.
- Brains and the WRU reserves the right to supply an alternative Welsh player should Alun Wyn Jones be unavailable).
- The competition is for tickets only, no travel, accommodation or other costs will be provided.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- No purchase necessary.
- The manager/Brains reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition at any time without prior notice. Promoter: SA Brain & Co Ltd. Cardiff, CF10 1SP.
- The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion, including media and social media activity.
- Any additional costs associated with claiming this prize will be funded by the prize winner. Travel and accommodation will not be included in the prize unless specified.