The newly refurbished Victoria Park pub is the place to be this festive season.
Brains invested £300,000 to renovate it in 2016. It now mirrors the rapidly modernising area that Canton has become. With a welcoming atmosphere, brand new bar area to meet, greet and socialise along with a freshly updated lounge area to relax with friends or family, it’s a perfect place to cwtch up this Christmas.
Most importantly the pub now boasts a state of the art kitchen which is delivering an enhanced ‘Real Pub Favourites’ menu. From crispy beer battered fish and chips to curries bursting with spicy flavour, whatever delicious pub classic your mind can conjure is likely to feature on the menu, so you’re sure to find your favourite.
At the Victoria Park the friendly staff love to keep customers entertained, playing host to a regular comedy night, open mic night and popular pub quiz. The venue attracts music acts too; the opening weekend was set to the soundtrack of a Shirley Bassey tribute singer. The rumour is that the real Shirley Bassey used to perform in the pub’s function room many years ago. And for the 30th December they’ve wrangled another tribute act to Welsh legend, Tom Jones, for a special night of music too good to miss.
The upstairs function room can be kitted out to suit any event and holds up to 100 people. Over the years it has become the meeting place of choice for many a celebration or gathering.What’s more, one of the most traditional and best loved aspects of the pub has been refreshed - the skittle alley - which makes the Victoria Park a favourite pub in the local community.
The prize includes one free meal for eight people from our special festive menu and wine for the whole group, to be enjoyed in a new look pub with great live music; everything you need to relax after a busy Christmas.
To be in with a chance of winning, CLICK HERE to enter the competition on Facebook.
Terms & conditions:
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition open from 12pm on Friday 22nd December 2017 to 23:59 on Thursday 28th December 2017.
- The prize includes a 3 course meal from the set festive menu for up to 8 people, 3 bottles of house wine for the table and entry to the ‘Tom Jones Tribute Night’ at The Victoria Park, Canton.
- Winners must dine from the set festive menu and prize cannot be exchanged for dishes from the main menu.
- All prizes must be redeemed on 30th December 2017
- Entry must be via the competition hosted on Facebook.
- One winner will be selected at random and contacted by phone within 24 hours of the closing date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over (proof of age will be required).
- Entry is open to all UK residents, except employees of S.A. Brain & Co. Ltd, their families or anybody professionally connected to the competition.
- Prize is only valid at The Victoria Park, Canton.
- The prize cannot be changed, is not transferable and no alternatives are available.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- If no response is received from a winner within 24 hours of notification, a new winner will be drawn.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Promoter: S.A. Brain & Co. Ltd, Cardiff CF10 1SP.