From Thursday 24th September it will be mandatory to wear face mask to enter all our pubs and when using the facilities. You do not have to wear a mask while seated at your table.
From Monday 14th September there was a change to the legislation introduced by the Welsh government which affects hotels, pubs and restaurants.
The largest possible indoor gathering is now set at a maximum of 6 people. This currently means that some of our services including meetings and larger group gatherings have been put on hold. Any guest with such bookings will be contacted by our team.
- We are unable to host groups larger than 6 guests. That will be maximum possible reservations of 3 rooms with 2 occupants per room. The 6 guests need to be from the same household or extended household.
- We have and will continue to follow government guidelines to ensure that our guests and our staff are kept safe. Naturally, we would love to welcome guests to our inns but must do so in a responsible way.
- We will constantly be reviewing the legislation and updating where appropriate.
- All guests will need to wear a face-covering in our public spaces (unless under the age of 11 or for medical reasons). Our public spaces include corridors, lounges, bars, toilets, restaurants and reception areas.
- Face coverings are not required when eating and drinking. However, on leaving your table, you are required to pop your face covering back on until you get back to your room or back to the table.
HOUSEKEEPING CLEANING POLICIES
- To ensure your safety, along with our staff safety your room will not be serviced throughout your stay. If you require any additional items i.e. fresh towels, please do not hesitate to speak to one of our staff members. Additional items will be delivered and left outside your room.
- We ensure all precautions to ensuring our rooms are sanitised and disinfected for each new arrival
- We use antibacterial surface sanitiser to disinfect rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with attention to high-touch points.
- All non-essential items will be removed from rooms including printed material
PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Express check-in and check-out for all guests.
- Express check-in - on the morning of arrival guests will receive an email and text registration form.
- Express check-out - on the morning of departure guests will receive an email and text message with their final bill. Payment for any additional items will be taken by a virtual coded link. All additional extras must be settled on the day of departure.
- Appropriate physical distancing measures throughout the hotel, in line with government guidance
ENHANCED CLEANING POLICIES
- Bactericidal Surface Sanitiser in all bedrooms between guests to destroy bacteria, pathogens and viruses
- Increased frequency of cleaning in all public areas, using hospital-grade antibacterial cleaning products
- New hand sanitiser stations throughout the property including bedroom corridors