We are pleased to welcome you and your pet as our guest at some our Inns, for participating Inns please look for the logo on their website or contact the inns directly. With the exception of guide dogs who are permitted throughout our inns;
- You will be allocated a Dog-Friendly Room (Room restrictions may apply)
- Please do not leave your pet unattended in your room.
- The Inns employees are not able to enter the room to perform their duties unless either you or a pet-sitter is present. Please contact Reception to arrange for a convenient time for servicing your room.
- A maximum of two small dogs (Springer Spaniel or smaller) or one big dog per room (Labrador or bigger)
- Dogs are not permitted on any of the furniture.
- Dogs must always be kept on a lead.
- We always ask you to consider our other guests and keep your dog under control, should your dog be a nuisance to other guests or bark incessantly during the stay you may be asked to leave the hotel.