S.A. Brain – Est. 1882: “Together we brew Wales’ most famous beer and serve outstanding food & drink with a warm Welsh welcome”
Here, at Brains, we are looking for people who share our values: passion & pride, ownership, challenge and respect, whilst bringing fun to everything we do.
The Area Relief Chef MUST have access to their own mode of transport and be happy to travel to multiple pubs when needed.
- Responsible for ensuring all practices are in compliance with Food Safety Policy & EHO regulations to achieve a minimum of 4 rating of scores on the doors at all times
- To work safely in line with company policies with regards to Health & Safety, Fire precautions, HACCAP
- Completion of all legal company paperwork, including the daily diary
- Ensure all food orders are delivered in accordance with company food specifications and food safety policy
- Demonstrate a flexible & committed approach to delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Assist with the resolution of any anomalies in food stock results
- Experience of working within a branded kitchen environment in retail, leisure or related sectors.
- Ability to self-direct, manage and motivate
- Willingness to work unsocial hours including bank holidays and weekends
Does this sound like you? If so and you’re up for the challenge relishing the opportunity to grow your career we genuinely would love to hear from you.
Salary - £9 per hour
Apply for this job