S.A. Brain – Est. 1882: “The very best of Wales.”
We’re looking for a brilliant new addition to our team. Being part of our Brains family means you’ll be responsible for providing a friendly but professional service across the business (and of course get to work for an amazing company).
Here, at Brains, we are looking for people who share our values: passion & pride, ownership, challenge and respect, whilst bringing fun to everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for Chef’s position at the Two Brewers.
- Ensuring every plate leaving the kitchen meets the highest standards
- Ensuring all practices are in compliance with Food Safety Policy & EHO regulations
- To work safely in line with company policies with regards to Health & Safety, Fire precautions, HACCP
- Completion of all legal company paperwork, including the daily diary
Our Chefs love the opportunity to delight our customers’ day in, day out. In return for your hard work you’ll receive:
- Career Progression, structured training and development.
- WRU Store Discount
- Vectis Card Shopping Discount
- 50% on-shift meal discount
- 25% off-shift meal discount, in any of our managed pubs
Does this sound like you? If so and you’re up for the challenge relishing the opportunity to grow your career we genuinely would love to hear from you.
As Partners of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Salary: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
Apply for this job
View website for this pub