S.A. Brain – Est. 1882: “The very best of Wales.”
We’re looking for a brilliant new addition to our team. Being part of our Brains family means you’ll be responsible for providing a friendly but professional service across the business (and of course get to work for an amazing company).
Here, at Brains, we are looking for people who share our values: passion & pride, ownership, challenge and respect, whilst bringing fun to everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for the Kitchen Manager’s position at the Windsor - modern pub, open from 11am till late, situated in desirable area of Penarth.
We want someone who has experience of working in a busy kitchen and everything this brings with it. You’ll need to be able to lead from the front, inspiring your teams to deliver our promise to our customers.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with all relevant stakeholders (managers, FOH team members, suppliers and customers)
- Kitchen management and maintenance of key KPI’s such as EHO score, sales volume, GP% etc.
- Performance drive through implementation of new processes and improvement of current practices
- Team recruitment, coaching and development
You will be proud to support our shared goals and objectives and ideally have an experience in a branded operations, delivering food to specifications.
In return for their hard work, leadership and highest standards, our Kitchen Managers can expect a full and exciting career with us. And your journey does not have to stop there, there are always additional opportunities available within the business!
You’ll also get:·
- Excellent Bonus Potential
- Career Progression, structured training and development.
- WRU Store Discount
- Vectis Card Shopping Discount
- 50% on-shift meal discount
- 25% off-shift meal discount, in any of our managed pubs
Does this sound like you? We know we’re asking for a lot and we make no excuses for it. We want our Kitchen Managers to be the best there is. If you’re up for the challenge and relish the opportunity to grow your career we genuinely would love to hear from you.
As Partners of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Salary: £21,700 per annum
Apply for this job
View website for this pub