S.A. Brain – Est. 1882: “The very best of Wales.”
We’re looking for a brilliant new addition to our team. Being part of our Brains family means you’ll be responsible for providing a friendly but professional service across the business (and of course get to work for an amazing company).
Here, at Brains, we are looking for people who share our values: passion & pride, ownership, challenge and respect, whilst bringing fun to everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for the General Manager’s position at the Two Brewers - A large friendly community pub, with modern, comfortable furnishings and traditional character.
- Management of all financial aspects of pub operations, including business development, sales, budget management and staff deployment
- Delivering an exceptional customer service through your own work and performance of your team
- Acting as an Ambassador for the Company
- Team Management through motivational leadership and goal setting
- Team Performance improvement through constructive feedback and regular coaching
- Showing and embracing creativity and flexibility in day to day operations
As well as own personal licence, relevant food safety qualifications and good working knowledge of key legislative regulations, you will possess sales driven mentality and ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
In return for your hard work, leadership and the highest standards, our General Managers can look forward to a full and exciting career with us. And your journey does not have to stop there, there are always additional opportunities available within the business. You’ll also get:
- Excellent Bonus Potential
- Career Progression
- Private Medical Insurance
- WRU Store Discount
- Vectis Card Shopping Discount
- 50% on-shift meal discount
- 25% off-shift meal discount, in any of our managed pubs
Does this sound like you? We know we’re asking for a lot and we make no excuses for it. We want our General Managers to be the best. If you’re up for the challenge and relish the opportunity to grow your career we’d genuinely love to hear from you.
Salary: £24,000 - £29,000 per annum
Apply for this job
View website for this pub