Situated in the heart of the 'VALE', mid-way between Llantwit Major and the A48 Bridgend to Cowbridge road, this pub is a delightful quality Country Inn. With all the attributes one would desire to create a thriving food first business in a much sought after location, The Carne Arms needs it’s new, community-loving Tenanted Partner!
Inside, a 40+ seated dining area with main servery and large inglenook fire place, a good sized main bar and a well-equipped commercial kitchen, the pub is ready to fire on all cylinders!
Outside, there is a large paved dining/drinking area, perfect for the locals or passer’s by to stop off in the summer months. To the rear of the building, there are large grounds that would lend itself to outdoor events such as weddings. The pub also benefits greatly from a large, secure car park tucked away behind the pub.
The key features of running this pub include:
- Five year agreement protected by the Landlord and Tenant Act.
- Brains are responsible for all building repairs.
- The building will be let to you in a fit for purpose state.
- Wide drinks portfolio and incentivised purchasing scheme.
- The opportunity to put your own spin on the food offering.
- A partnership approach to the development at your pub.
- Lettings compliant with IFBB Code of Practice.
Running your own pub can be an extremely profitable and rewarding career, it also takes a lot of commitment and enthusiasm. You have the chance to be your own boss, and create a great pub for your customers that is the hub of the community.
Whether you are starting out with little experience, or looking for your next pub business opportunity, we have an agreement to suit you!
Does this sound like you? If you’re up for the challenge and relish the opportunity to grow your career we genuinely would love to hear from you.
Find out more here
View website for this pub