Tucked away in Cardiff Bay ‘The Packet’ dates all the way back to 1864, and takes its name after the packet ships that carried mail to and from British outposts. Although the docks are now unrecognisable, The Packet is one of the few remaining institutions from that time when the area bustled with trade and is often viewed as the only remaining ‘traditional pub’ within Mermaid Quay.
“A very pleasant & unexpected old fashioned pub amongst the over the top modernisation of Cardiff bay.”
We are now looking for the next Captain to steer this wet only traditional pub in to the future.
The key features of running this pub include:
- Five year agreement protected by the Landlord and Tenant Act.
- Brains are responsible for all building repairs.
- The building will be let to you in a fit for purpose state.
- Wide drinks portfolio and incentivised purchasing scheme.
- A partnership approach to the development at your pub.
- Lettings compliant with IFBB Code of Practice.
Running your own pub can be an extremely profitable and rewarding career, it also takes a lot of commitment and enthusiasm. You have the chance to be your own boss, and create a great pub for your customers that is the hub of the community.
Whether you are starting out with little experience, or looking for your next pub business opportunity, we have an agreement to suit you!
Does this sound like you? If you’re up for the challenge and relish the opportunity to grow your career we genuinely would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job
View website for this pub